NETGATE 1537 BASE PFSENSE+ SECURITY GATEWAY
Out of stock
Out of stockCompare
The Netgate 1537 1U 19″ rack mount system is a state of the art Security Gateway appliance with pfSense® Plus software, featuring the 8 Core Intel® Xeon® D-1537 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This appliance with pfSense Plus software can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1537, 1.7 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|CPU Cores||Eight Cores, 16 Threads, 35W|
|Networking||Dual 1GbE RJ45 LAN via Intel® i350-AM2
Dual 10G SFP+ LAN via SoC
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T
|Storage||256 GB Micron M.2 SSD|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 UDIMM (expandable to 32GB ECC UDIMM)|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 slot
M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (SATA support) M Key 2242/2280
6x SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports via SoC
|Other Ports||1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400
1x IPMI RJ45 Dedicated Port (Realtek RTL8201N PHY)
1x VGA Port (Aspeed AST2400)
1x SuperDOM power connector
Headers for TPM, GPIO, SMbus
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 ports (front)
2x USB 2.0 ports (via header)
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Form Factor||1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″|
|Cooling||200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan|
|Power||1x SATA DOM power connector
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
|Environmental||0°C to 60°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Power Consumption||20 W (idle)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL|
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 256GB Micron M.2 SSD.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering. 1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (16,000,000 with 16 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus software settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)
Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software here.
- Please note that the standard lead time is 1-2 weeks after payment is received
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Not POE compatible
- Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand. Customers in Australia and New Zealand should inquire about RCM certified systems through our Partner network.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- One year 9 x 5 NBD Local Remote Support
- Extended warranties & Maintenance Support are available for local Singapore customers are available from us. For More information, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One year manufacturer’s hardware warranty information.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice